Our Litigation Group represents clients in almost every type of commercial litigation and is involved in various litigation and arbitration procedures. Members of the litigation team have extensive experience in class actions; civil and business disputes of all types, such as contractual, misrepresentation and fraud claims; various corporate and banking disputes; technology-related disputes, including intellectual property litigation and confidentiality disputes; contentious wills and inheritance matters; property and construction disputes; employment disputes; and white collar crime investigations and prosecutions.
- Representing a former Chief Executive Officer of a division of a large publically traded telecommunications company in an arbitration relating to a wrongful termination and breach of contract dispute with his former employer.
- Successfully represented the majority board of directors of an OTCBB listed media company, in connection with the removal of the company’s chief executive officer and the company’s managerial reorganization.
- Representing an international businessman in a matter relating to a fee dispute with his former attorney that is currently pending arbitration. The aggregate amount in dispute between the parties is approximately 20 million dollars.
- Amnon Shiboleth served as an arbitrator in an international dispute in an amount of over 100 million dollars. The award was issued and the motion to enforce is now pending before a foreign court.
- Amnon Shiboleth served as an arbitrator in a dispute between a wealthy American family and a Dutch businessman pertaining to an investment in a real estate entity in Europe. The award was issued and the matter is before the court pending enforcement.
- Representing an Israeli businessman involved in a project relating to the gas pipe line between Egypt and Israel. The parties are currently negotiating a settlement out of court.
- Represented claimants in the class action against Bear Stearns, which was recently settled with JPMorgan Chase (the successor of Bear Stearns).
- After years of representing a family of investors from Argentina and Brazil in an aggressive litigation against Merrill Lynch, the parties have recently settled the matter through arbitration and received an award of over $1 million. Representing a defendant in a claim filed by a foreign bank against him and his legal entity for 100 million dollars. The discovery in the case is extremely sensitive and will involve the top management of the foreign bank.
Attorneys in our Litigation Group: