Our Intellectual Property Group offers a wide range of legal services in connection with the intellectual property (IP) management of our clients, including commercial structuring of IP rights, copyright protection, and trademark registration. We counsel our corporate and commercial clients on intellectual property planning and strategic development of IP rights. Our Group provides ongoing support to the firm’s Corporate Group in connection with global intellectual property matters, including licensing, due diligence of IP rights, and related transactional matters, such as digital media and electronic distribution, protection and enforcement of intellectual property and related rights, internet law and entertainment and media.
- Represented an international web-based educational software company in connection with the structuring and management of its intellectual property portfolio, including representing the company in all aspects of its domestic and international trademark prosecutions, a wide variety of licensing matters, as well as protecting and enforcing all of its intellectual property rights, both domestically and worldwide.
- Represented a leading diamond and jewelry online retailer in connection with its domestic trademark prosecutions and enforcement of its intellectual property rights in a variety of infringement cases both domestically and internationally.
- Represented a major international infant product company in connection with a false advertising claim made against the company by an industry trade association before the National Advertising Division (“NAD”).
- Represented an international start-up company in connection with crafting intellectual property strategy with respect to the company’s line of recreational 4×4 vehicles and related products.
- Represented a technology company in connection with a wide variety of licensing matters, including the preparation of software licensing agreements and end-user license agreements.
- Represented a web-based advertising company in connection with structuring and protecting its intellectual property rights, as well advising it with regard to the legal aspects of online advertising and the licensing of online advertising technology.
Attorneys in our IP Group: